Sanos busses in Russia (ex Rijeka)

Autor Tirano, Lipanj 25, 2011, 06:22:02

Tirano

Somebody in the russian bus forum told me, that there were sold Sanos busses from Rijeka to Russia, which were taken out of service in Rijeka. Could somebody tell more about it, I am not sure, if the Sanos busses, I saw on this russian site, are really Rijeka's origin.

Shole

First time I hear that kind of information. But, it is possible since Rijeka had a lot of various Sanos types. Try to find out how they looked like or year when they came there

Tirano

Shole

Possible.  There were 3 buses of old Sanos S200 type with round lamps behind  (463,464,465),  and 8 buses S200.2  with rectangular lamps  (471-478).  All  these 11 buses disappered in the middle of the nineties.  Some were scraped, some sold, and for few we don't know their destiny.  They all had FAMOS engine  (Mercedes licence made in Yugoslavia).  There were also 8 more Sanos S200.2  (518,519, 528-533) but they had an OM427 engine (original Mercedes) and they were in use untill 2007.

shef

If we could see the link and the photos, it would be easier.
AFAIK the one that is still lying in Moscow waiting to be scrapped, the #8696 (which is also the only one the Moscow had) is not ours.
Ne ideš u lov na patke ili brat masline pa da kažeš da je sezona završila,autobusa uvik ima,nisu ko laste da se tek na proljeće vraćaju

(c)Teutonic